The HRA Junior Rowing program is open to any Middle School or High School student athlete in Volusia or Flagler County. As rowing is a team sport, junior rowers are expected to attend as many practices as possible.
The Junior Rowing program participates 10 months out of the calendar year and competes at regattas in both the fall season (5000 meter courses, also referred to as Head Races) and spring season (1500 meter courses, referred to as Sprint Races). Junior rowers also compete in the Southern Sprints (indoor rowing) and at the State Rowing Championships each spring (in Sarasota). To see the full Junior Rowing race schedule please click here.
Travel costs (hotel, food, etc.) and team gear (uni required at minimum) are additional to the monthly fees.
This year we’re pleased to offer two scholarships to help families with a financial need meet the cost obligations of the rowing program. Click here for the Dee Campbell Junior Rowing Scholarship.
JUNIOR SCULLING SUMMER CAMPS
- Week one your child will be at the boathouse from 8:45 – 10:15 AM
- Week two your child would be at the boathouse from 7:15 – 8:45AM
This schedule is subject to change for the 2020 – 2021 school year due to COVID.
Please check back or contact us through email for more information.
2019 – 2020 Junior Rowing Schedule & Fees
School Year (Aug – May)
- High School (grades 9-12): M/T/Th/F (4:15 – 6:00 p.m.) and Saturday (8:30 – 10:30 a.m.)
- Middle School Program (grades 6-8): Monday (5 – 6:30 p.m.), Wednesday (4:30 – 6:30 p.m.) and Saturday (10 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
- High School Rowing Fee – $160 monthly (September – May)
- Second HS Rower in Same Household – $107 monthly (September – May)
- Middle School Rowing Fee – $113 monthly (September – May)
We now offer the convenience of paying your fees online!
CLICK HERE TO PAY ONLINE